Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Social Media has CHANGED my World!

Along the way I have learned several simple things to do....and NOT to do while tweeting and posting on Facebook.

In the beginning I was thrilled to get over 5 likes!  Being the gal who always wanted to be popular-this excited me.  I then became 'purposeful'.  I learned to actually engage in others lives via social media.

What this looks like is having conversations with others.  Learning about people's lives.  Their families, their interests.  Really engaging.  Commenting on thier lives.  HELPING others!  Offering to help promote them and their businesses (or just doing this). 

My favorite law in life:  The Law of Reciprocity!

As I help build others up ....my life gets better! My business grows.  I get to be kind and loving towards others! I get to be a better person.

Today, I get to help others GROW and succeed! I get to be a coach, a mentor, a teacher.  I get to show up for others!  Because of this, I get to be a better human!

No comments:

Post a Comment